The Bond Handbook
FREE! Your Evolutionary Action Plan
You want to change the world? Here’s how
The Bond Handbook is a FREE 27-page, 16- week step-by-step programme that you can use for personal and community change.
It’s designed to help both you and your community become closer, more cooperative and less competitive.
It is a Blueprint for a New World that starts with you.
The Handbook provides you with a detailed programme for setting up Bond Pods — small groups that will work for personal, relationship, and community evolution.
There’s no catch, no sales pitch, no back-end product hard sell.
This is Lynne McTaggart’s gift to you to help you to become a spiritual activist.
You can use this program with other people in your neighborhood, church group, office or community to become highly effective ambassadors for change.
To get your FREE Bond Handbook, fill out this quick form below.
The Bond Handbook is designed for to help you and your group:
- see the world from a more holistic perspective
- enjoy more cooperative relationships — even across the deepest divides
- develop more united social groups in every area
- create a thriving, close, interdependent community
- become a highlight influential agent of spiritual change.
Week by week action plan
Here’s what’s in The Bond Handbook
- Full, precise instructions about how to set up a group
- A detailed step-by-step guide about how to use group intention for powerful individual and collective change
- 16 weeks’ worth of discussion topics, instructions and exercises to help change the way you and your group view and relate to the world
- Highly effective techniques for connecting closely with people who may not agree with your world view
- A detailed action plan to unite your neighborhood or office
- Tried and tested methods of instantly changing your work or community culture from competition to cooperation
- Scientifically tested ways to strengthen any community
- A detailed guide to creating a close, mutually supportive, interdependent town
If you’re part of a New Thought church, or even a church minister, you can download an additional publication called The Bond Sermons, with suggested topics and information for seven or more weekly sermons for inspiring talks that will dovetail with the activities of the group.
The Handbook also offers you instructions about how to upload your group onto the Bond community site (http://community.thebond.net) and communicate easily with each other and other Pods around the world.